Step up. Save lives.
Take on the incredible challenge of climbing the Three Peaks Challenge in 24 hours: Scafell Pike, Ben Nevis and Snowdon. These are the tallest mountains in England, Scotland, and Wales, and by conquering them, you’ll be helping us save even more lives.
During your challenge, the expert team at Sky Blue Adventures (SBA) will provide full support, accompanying you every step of the way.
SBA will provide you with a training plan and host a virtual call to ensure you’re well prepared ahead of setting off on your adventure with them.
This challenge is within reach for anyone with a good level of fitness, and you’ll have qualified mountain leaders from SBA by your side at all times. Not only will you experience an incredible personal achievement, but you’ll also make a significant difference in supporting our life-saving service.
Take on the Three Peaks Challenge and receive:
- Support throughout from qualified mountain leaders at SBA
- Fundraising support and advice from our Challenge Team
- A invitation to our helicopter base to see the work that you’ll be making possible through raising vital funds for our life-saving service
- A KSS charity vest or top
- Collection from pick-up point (choose the one most convenient for you) and private minibus travel throughout challenge
- Hostel accommodation on the night before your challenge, including breakfast, briefing and Q&A session
- An amazing sense of achievement in helping to save lives!
Secure your place for £200. Plus raise a minimum of £1,000 to help us, your local Air Ambulance Charity, save lives. We have planned this challenge specifically for individuals who are raising money for us. With limited places available, this challenge promises an exclusive and intimate experience for all participants.